We seek to follow the traditions of the early Christians in the bible. They met with one another and fellowshipped. As they opened up thier homes to each other they were able to grow in Christ.
Acts 2:46 "Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.."
You can grow in Christ with a group of believers as the early Christians did too. Join a grow group today. Below is a list of all of the groups that meet throughout the week in each others homes.
- Kendall Faull's grow group meets at his house on Thursday nights at 7pm.
- The Senior grow group meets at the Crestwood south senior community. 8809 Madison Ave Indianapolis, IN 46227 on Wednesdays at 1pm.
- The Student grow group meets at Kendall Faull's house on Wednesday nights at 7pm
- Art Bits grow group meets on Wednesdays.
- The Fist, young adults grow group, meets on Thursday nights at 7:30. Location varies each week.
For more information about joining a Grow group please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org